Barrier Reef Swimming Pools NZ
With the latest Barrier Reef swimming pool, you'll be able to swim, splash, entertain, get fit or just relax! We have a beautiful range of Barrier Reef swimming pools that you can choose from depending on your requirements!
The Barrier Reef swimming pool range was designed to incorporate the best features of the fantastic fibreglass pool. Take your time to look at our fabulous swimming pools with their shimmer colours and safety features. Call your nearest Barrier Reef Pool Dealer to organise a day & time that suits you for a no-obligation free site visit. We come to you!
Download a PDF of our swimming pool brochure.
5 Tick Certified Product Award
Barrier Reef Pools have recently been approved for the 5 Tick Certified Product award and are the only fibreglass pool manufactures to currently hold this certification in Australia. Barrier Reef Pools worked for 12 months to be approved for the 5 Tick Certified Product Award.
What are the benefits to you as our customer?
- There are clear and standardised procedures for building every stage of our pools. This extends right through from plug and mould construction, to preparation and then the key steps in manufacturing.
- Barrier Reef Pools are the only fibreglass pool manufacturer in the industry to hold StandardsMark licensing which complies fully with the Australian and New Zealand standard.
- All materials supplied are rigidly controlled to meet performance specifications. No ifs, no buts or uncertainties.
This applies to gelcoat, resins, glass, reinforcing materials, special fixtures and fittings.
- Manufacturing is monitored at every step in the process. Operating conditions in the build shed [temperature, humidity] are closely controlled, as is resin application thicknesses.
- When the pool is released from the mould stringent and exhaustive testing follows. The gelcoat finish and colour is visually inspected, the hardness of the surface measured, as is the wall thickness of the pool (more than 25 positions around the pool are ultrasonically measured and recorded). Barrier Reef Pools even weigh the entire pool, using digital electronic scales, to ensure the specified amount of material meets standard.
- Every pool is embossed with The Barrier Reef Pools brand name, as well as the unique 5-digit number which enables everyone to identify that pool, tracking and tracing it throughout its life. Master files record quality tests and results. A cut-out sample of the wall is even stored for future reference.
All of this means that you can have absolute confidence in the integrity of the construction of Barrier Reef Swimming Pools.